Ah - I just read Ann's post, and am feeling challenged to make the list a place of sacrificial thanksgiving...and realizing that this week, the only sacrifice I am making is that of time...
30. Time spent recording how He talks to me...captured here.
32. Time spent in prayer - at church - and an immediate answer while at church. Thank you, Lord, for confirming Your voice and will one more time for me!
33. Making time to listen to the Daily Audio Bible for kids (always trying to find ways for the dear daughter to get a break from my voice).
35. loving an incredibly intelligent girl with challenging learning differences.
36. Reading the words of almost every school lesson our daughter has done. (I am learning so much!).
37. Being able to be available to give this daughter the education she deserves.
38. Beginning to love history!
39. Time spent worshipping together with our church family...it doesn't seem to be a sacrifice, yet it is a choice, so it is placed here, because I am hearing Him say that He still counts it...
40. Taking time to find out, for that dear daughter, where JB is today, and finding this - a young person promoting clean water here.
And as I view this list, and I know the sacrifices are small, I also can see how love causes sacrifice to seem inconsequential.
Joining other gracious and grateful souls at
18 hours ago