Monday, February 11, 2013

Make your own Chalkboard signs for Valentine's - a quick photoshop resource guide...

Take a photo of a chalkboard...load it on your computer, and use it as a background...
Or do a Google search for "chalkboard backgrounds for free" - such a selection!  Even green chalkboards (remember those?).  Maybe I am dating myself a little...

Here is a nice black, chalkboard to download...

Or go here and download a file that contains a gray, green and blue version all in one!


The above fonts are just a selection that I think look great in white chalk...you can find them for download at dafont.com.  The fonts are free for personal use...

The heart doodle brushes are ones I downloaded from Brusheezy.com and are made by coydreamer/brusheezy.com.  She has several files under the title "love doodles" - I have corresponded with her and she is so sweet!

The swirls on the right side are free brushes from a site called "obsidiandawn". 

How about a list of love quotes from David's Bridal on...of course...Pinterest!

Or better, a list of scriptures on the subject of love + love quotes by great Christian leaders here...
and a list of quotes about love from general literature and famous people here.

You are ready to go - to make a beautiful one of a kind love note for your special valentine!

I'd love to see what you make, so if you are willing, please leave a link to your creation in the comments!

Here is the valentine I made for my hubby...


Later I'll show how to do a similar thing with the MyMemories digital suite...

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...