Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Finally!

Today marks 4 weeks post-op and I am finally feeling a little more energetic and almost pain free. Hooray! I have done about 4 loads of laundry, cleaned the kitty litter pan (yes, I am really the only one at home who can handle it...I made a deal with hubby that I would do the litter if he would make supper, and he gladly agreed!). I even pushed a shopping cart through the super Wal-Mart, but that sort of did me in.

The good news is that with all this down time, I have almost completed a cross-stitch bell pull that I began about 18 months ago! I got hubby to lift the sewing machine up onto the dining room table/part-time sewing studio so when I complete the handwork I will be able to back it and finish it for hanging in my home office/art studio.

Well, back to cross-stitching (or maybe cuddling with Angel).

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...