Tuesday, March 23, 2010





FOR TODAY
March 23, 2010...

Outside my window...the air is heavy with the scent of spring blossoms.

I am thinking...about what it means to be a "Daughter of God".

I am thankful for...all my material comforts.

From the learning rooms...she figured out multiplication before I even taught the lesson!

From the kitchen...chicken teriyaki.

I am wearing...jeans with a white 3/4 sleeve black knit top.

I am creating...more nest themed projects! The ideas of rest, sanctuary, protection, retreat and home are right where my heart is lately.

I am going...to have a quiet evening.

I am reading...Psalm 45 with Isaiah 61:10.

I am hoping...still for that secret prayer request to be granted.

I am hearing...my son's video game being played from his room!

Around the house...confident expectation.

One of my favorite things...lace curtains.

A few plans for the rest of the week: a field trip, more sewing, more cooking, more art!

Here is picture for thought I am sharing...the cherry tree in blossom - we didn't know what kind of tree this was till last year! That was the first year since we moved into this house that there was enough rainfal to produce the fruit! Of course, the birds had their cherry treats - we didn't get any : )



2 comments:

Sueann said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I am sitting here reading your blog and listening to the silence around me. Your words ministered to my heart. The quietness of them soothed me. Thank you!
Hugs
SueAnn

slommler said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I am sitting here reading your blog and listening to the silence around me. Your words ministered to my heart. The quietness of them soothed me. Thank you!
Hugs
SueAnn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...