Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Thirsty...

I loved the look of the morning waters on the leaves of the patch of vinca in my garden the other morning...and when I looked at the photos, the word that came to mind was:  THIRSTY.

I am thirsty for Him, for His Spirit...


For I will pour out water on the thirsty land And streams on the dry ground; I will pour out My Spirit on your offspring And My blessing on your descendants...
Isaiah 44:3 NASB
 
To all who are thirsty I will give freely from the springs of the water of life...
Revelation 21:6


Processing: I used Kim Klassen's new texture "August End - Appreciate" at soft light blend mode; it gave the image the perfect lightening to adjust the exposure of the image.  I made a new layer and blurred it, then masked a square to let the lower layer peak through.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...