Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Sojourning #7...Surely the lines have fallen in pleasant places for me...

He has made my time of sojourn so delightful...birds that sing in the mornings as I sip a cup of rich, dark coffee...lace, the light of the rising sun, simple wooden chairs slid up to a table ready for abundance -

Surely these things are pleasant reflections of my eternal home?  At least the bird song and coffee...
 
Processed with a Gaussian Blur layer (masked away from the handle and bird a little) and Kim Klassen's 0605 texture at soft-light.
My heart pours out to Him:
Lord, you alone are my portion and my cup;
you make my lot secure.
The boundary lines have fallen for me in pleasant places;
surely I have a delightful inheritance.
Psalm 37:5-6

 And to my fellow sojourners I say:
Trust in the Lord and do good;
dwell in the land and enjoy safe pasture.
Take delight in the Lord,
and he will give you the desires of your heart...
Psalm 37:3-4 


0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...