Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Be My Strength and My Song...strength series #8


I am really liking how all the colors pop and blend together + I found this wonderful music brush (get a similar free one here) in my collection that placed notes riotously over the page...

This series about the Lord giving us His strength and resulting threads of connection have revealed some interesting relationships:

...His strength is connected to our joy...
...relying on our own strength results in bondage to the flesh and wilderness experiences...
...admitting weaknesses, examining vulnerabilities (not denying them) - takes true courage...
...Humility leads us to His strength...

I look forward to sharing these discoveries at the end of this series!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...