Monday, April 20, 2015

Hello Monday!

I cannot believe it has been so long!  But I am still here, and you can always find me over on the facebook page {click on the little facebook icon to the left}.

Today I want to just share a photo from last week - I am enjoying the beautiful, even tho' I have been absent here.

Somehow, through all the pressures and messages we hear in the world, women don't see themselves as beautiful.  I pray you are on the journey to changing this reality for your own life.  The Lord sees ALL His daughters as beautiful!  Here are a couple of verses you might consider hiding in your heart, meditating on, until your heart agrees with God...

1 Peter 3:4-6 but let your adorning be the hidden person of the heart with the imperishable beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit, which in God’s sight is very precious.  For this is how the holy women who hoped in God used to adorn themselves, by submitting to their own husbands,  as Sarah obeyed Abraham, calling him lord. And you are her children, if you do good and do not fear anything that is frightening.

Proverbs 31:30  Charm is deceitful, and beauty is vain, but a woman who fears the LORD is to be praised.


0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...