Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Simple Daybook - March 20, 2012

Buttercup in her hands
Sweet tweener handing me a wild buttercup...

FOR TODAY - March 20th, 2012

Outside my window... Bright spring sun after a night of storms - the light seems so much more intense, the colors more brilliant, after a storm...

I am thinking...about tweener's educational needs (should we pursue the SHAPE Academy?  Keep homeschooling {my preference, for a few more years at least}).  What is God's will?

I am thankful...three things that make me laugh:  1) listening to old Bill Cosby comedy routines, 2) watching reruns of "I Love Lucy", 3) listening to tweener giggle!

In the kitchen...tonight will be fried potatoes and onion, a lettuce salad, a steak.

I am wearing...camo capris and a black knit shirt with lace at the neck and 3/4 length sleeves...

I am creating...a week's worth of color photos for Beyond Layers + writing and writing for the "Finding Sanctuary" course...so wonderful!

I am going...with sweet tweener to the Arlington Smocking Guild meeting on Thursday morning.

I am wondering...what on my to-do list I should do first...I really need to get a weekly planner in place!

I am reading...an audio book (does that count as reading?) with sweet tweener...

I am hoping...that I can get some of this post-hysterectomy weight off.

I am looking forward to...school being over for the day...

I am learning...more techniques in photoshop - am I addicted?

Around the house...Still cleaning and cleaning out - the home office/art studio is in great need and is on my list for this week...

I am pondering...a business schedule...

A favorite quote for today...
"Our Lord has written the promise of resurrection, not only in books, but in every leaf at springtime." – Martin Luther.

One of my favorite things...time at home.

A few plans for the rest of the week: - renewing the math and language drills on a daily basis and therapeutic riding on Saturday.

A peek into my day...around the house
Framed Greens
plum buds

3 green spheres

A Scripture to meditate on from this morning: 

The Spirit of God has made me; 
the breath of the Almighty gives me life.
Job 33:4 (NIV)

Lectio Divina:
We read the passage slowly: lectio
We meditate on the Word or phrase: meditatio
We talk with God: Oratio
We are silent: Contemplatio


Diary of 5 

I am seeing...Tweener listening to her Science lesson...

I am hearing...Bird song, dogs in the distance, tweener's voice {is she really only 10!?!}

I am smelling...fresh air

I tasted...leftover Irish Creme cake!

I am feeling...peace, deep in the heart keep your life stable no matter what the circumstances peace


0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...