Thursday, August 12, 2010

mixed media clock by Lisa Kaus
Almost time for school!!!

The final days of summer are whirling to a close, and I find myself getting excited about starting school this coming week! Touching all the papers and workbooks and pencils and getting organized (I even got my teacher's plan book completely mapped out for the entire year)....it is a little like creating pieces of art! I am absolutely going to find some time to make a fun clock like this one by Lisa Kaus to go in our school room/my home office/art studio! We can make it a combination math (telling time) and art class! By the way, do you think the multi-functional schooling room might be a bit distracting? We'll see how the first few days go!

2 comments:

Sueann said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I love that clock! It would be a great idea to have your class make one.
Hugs
SueAnn

slommler said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I love that clock! It would be a great idea to have your class make one.
Hugs
SueAnn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...