Sunday, August 15, 2010

The Wisdom of a Child...

"Crowned" Stained Glass ACEO by me....
Last night Angel and I were watching one of the many movies with a variation of the theme from Cinderella (obscure person catches the eye of royalty, they fall in love, and after some conflict, they live happily ever after)...by the way, I NEVER grow tired of that theme!!! And it was great watching a "chick flick" with my little girl! At the end, I turned towards her as she was diligently finishing painting my toenails and asked, "Do you ever dream of marrying a prince and living 'happily ever after'?"

In all seriousness, she replied, "No. I'm already a princess!" (Her heavenly Father is the King of the Universe, you know.)

Wow! She went on to say that she had already thought about it...plus, her Poppa is a prince, and so is every Christian boy so every Christian boy and girl can live "happily ever after"...

Out of the mouth of babes!


0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...