Sunday, September 5, 2010
5 Things to be thankful for from last week:
1. Finally deciding to get rid of that direction with the word font! "Shema" will be there - I just don't know how it will look yet, and now I am back to doing the color blending....
2. Temperatures in the 80s that actually feel like fall!
3. Last weekend of swimming - and enjoying it with friends!
4. Da Vinci at the Museum of Science and History - what a great party to send the exhibit on its way!!
5. Sweet encouragement from my husband on a direction to take this season of my life...
Oh, would you like to see how the above piece looked at the VERY BEGINNING? Here it is...
That's it, behind the pink and white paper (another project) sitting there....I must have 3 more layers over this...and I wish I could go back here! It is definitely one of those things that is taking on a life of its own!