Tuesday, September 7, 2010

The Simple Woman's Daybook




Here is a picture for thought I am sharing...I am lovin' the cooler weather here in North Texas; the little hint of the autumn to come that we are receiving. Today a nice, steady rain began just around dawn, adding to that deep contentment of being tucked in at home. These pictures show the view I would have if I get a writing (think art) desk for the round corner of the living room...there are 3 windows that give me more than a 180 degree view - you can see some of the wrap around porch in the pictures, too...


FOR TODAY
September 7, 2010...

Outside my window...check my "picture for thought"!

I am thinking...about the fall "appointed times of the Lord" beginning tomorrow.

I am thankful for...the whisper of the Spirit in my heart.

From the learning rooms...focusing on science and history today in order to get a alot of our activities ready to laminate at Mardel's free laminating event - woohoo!

From the kitchen...finding the perfect chocolate chip cookie that uses no sugar or milk. Have a recipe to share? I'll try it!

I am wearing...denim capris and a black tank top (again).

I am creating...reworks of previous paintings - I got inspired and after a year it seems my artistic eye is developing.

I am going...to take DVDs back to the library today and grabbing a few grocery items at Aldis.

I am reading...a vintage book entitled "The Father Heart of God" by Floyd McClung.

I am hoping...for a writing desk with hutch to put in the round room.

I am hearing...the sounds of the ceiling fans.

Around the house...working on simplifying and ordering to keep things picked up.

One of my favorite things...rainy days with a comfy worn quilt!

A few plans for the rest of the week...hanging the wall decor in the living room.





The Simple Woman's Daybook
(click here to find other simple daybooks)

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...