Beginning the count - at least the written count - and remembering gifts given through out time:
1. ...watching my daughter clean her room in preparing for an extended stay by friends while their parents went out of state...she knows how to vacuum! Without being told!
2. ...the husband who faithfully goes to work every day, and has for almost thirty years.
3. ...pile of laundry - the evidence of a warm, adventure filled day.
4. ...silken texture; jewel tone patches of vintage love still covering children grown.
5. ...rich coffee smells drifting up the stairwell.
6. ...flower bed wombs waiting for their petaled children to break through the dormant soil.
7. ...hearing that same daughter begin a tweener styled arrogant comment and, catching herself, turn it into a word of encouragement for her friend...
8. ...years ago, the Lord's spirit within pointing to a magnificent oak tree, and teaching my first lesson in thanks giving in the midst of pain.
9. ...His Perseverance!
10. ...mondays - the beginning of walking out the restful-ness of Sunday.
11. ...tears trickling out the corner of an NFL
player's eyes at the a cappella singing of the
12. ...bird tracks in the snow...were they looking for comfort and warmth from a stone statue? Can even a bird practice idolatry?
13....Sunny snow shadows.
Joining other gracious and grateful souls at: