Tuesday, July 26, 2011

What I've been doing while tweener is at camp...

One of the works in progress that have been sitting on the work table...
the background is one of the canvases I use to swipe my leftover paint over,
 
no thought, no color matching...
not sure they will be there at the end, but I do like them!
She is going to be an angel,
the title of the piece is Guardian I...

You'll have to see the rest of what I've been painting on Friday when we do Studio JRU's Sneek Peak!

Blessings!!

5 comments:

Jodi said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

NICE!!! and I like the idea of swiping a canvas with leftover paint. I'm going to have to try that. I hate wasting paint.

Sueann said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Great idea!! To use left over paint...love it!!
And your angel has a wonderful face!!
Hugs
SueAnn

Anonymous said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Beautiful Cindy! Can't wait to see the end result!

tinuviel said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

What a great use of time without parenting responsibilities (or with fewer?)! Creativity is therapeutic, isn't it?

Thanks for your comment at my place. I'm glad you liked the poem. Forgiveness is easier to write about than practice. :)

Grace and peace to you in Jesus!

Jen Price said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Very cool! I love that the background is colors from other paintings. Can't wait to see the finished painting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...