Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Summer is here...and a little peek of ONE project going on here...

I've been focusing a little more on my art, and my family's art, lately...I have a big cross-stitch project going because it will go into sweet tweener's room redo scheduled for the last half of the summer...a little peek at that tomorrow!

I also have some Scriptural studies that I have been working on...so will be sharing more with those beginning next week...

This is some of my son's art work...I have been working at getting his images world wide web ready...you can see he has a definite style...soon we should have an online shop open for prints...


He's been clever with his watermark and name (his name is David).  The acronym his name forms is : Dynamic Artistic Visual Expressions...perfect, right!

What have you been doing so far this summer?

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...