Friday, February 6, 2015

"Still" is a verb...

"...learning how to be still, 
to be really still and LET life happen - 
that stillness becomes a
radiance..." 
Morgan Freeman
 
 
from my class "Be Still" - a little grungy processing - all the vintage laces are mine with a beautiful rose from the bouquet that my dh got me for my birthday...
 
Learning to Still, Life:

Finding the light ~
     {remembering that He is the Light}
 
Looking with intention ~
     {you will find Him if you search for Him with all your heart and all your soul}
 
Slowing down in order to see what is already there ~
      {See, I am doing a new thing! Now it springs up; do you not perceive it?}
 
These are the steps I've adopted so that I can do still life photography...
 
I've always read that word - still - 
as an adjective...
 
I am learning it is a verb.


2 comments:

sarita said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Love the picture...and the thought of "still"....calm my mind...open my heart to what God tells me...thank you for sharing this.

robin. said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

life is a verb. ~digh
lovely composition.
happy birthday.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...