Monday, January 18, 2010

UFOs and UFBs - one of my New Year's Resolutions

/>

You might think it is a little late to address those famous promises we each invariably make at the beginning of each year...but for me, it seems to take most of the month of January to truly iron out what I want to focus on for the next 11 months! It has been that way since 1986!

Any way, ONE resolution is actually a carry over from last year...finish up all the UFOs (Unfinished Objects - art, quilting, home decorating, etc.).

This will include UFBs - unfinished blogging ideas! Remember the covenant series? I promise I will finish that! Soon! Really! But first, I will post my sketchbook project...yes, true to form, I finished it just in time to get it in the mail before January 4th. Actually, I did it in about 3 days between Christmas and New Years...Oh, I had great intentions of posting each step of my progress, but....

I did make a video of the finished product, and have spent a good part of the next two weeks trying to learn how to upload - oops, too big, have to edit it...have to learn how to use the movie-maker program...decided it was too geeky that I read EVERY LAST WORD I HAD JOURNALED IN IT for the video...so captured finished images of each page...and now I am ready to post the text and the images...so Sketchbook Project is up next!!!

2 comments:

Sueann said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

WTG Cindy!! Sounds like you have your NYR well in hand as well as your sketch book project! Can't wait to see it!
Hugs
SueAnn

slommler said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

WTG Cindy!! Sounds like you have your NYR well in hand as well as your sketch book project! Can't wait to see it!
Hugs
SueAnn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...