Monday, August 8, 2011

1000 gifts and then some...

Continuing the count - at least the written count (#194- #214)
and remembering gifts given throughout time:

A scorching summer - reminiscent of 1980...
no lawn mowing (there is no more lawn left)
the delight of a frozen popsicle - made especially delightful by the 100+ heat
Swim team championship finals
a green fifth place ribbon
a girl loving to swim...
always having a spot in the shade for swim team practice...
Him always giving me a shady place to park the car as well.
time...
summer rhythms
free movies at the City Lights theater in Hudson Oaks
more understanding of the learning disability
she loving knowing that others' brains get tired when trying to read
a fuzzy black caterpillar
puppies keeping cool by "swimming" in water bowls
horses
ears
noses
eyes 
looking towards the future
colored contacts?
painted toe nails...

Linking up with Ann and others lifting up the song of thanksgiving....

6 comments:

Kay K said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Love that we can come together to count our blessings ....GOD is so good

Kay K said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

thanks for stopping by my blog and no that isnt my home but I loved the picture to use for summer and purples are my favorite color.I would love to have flowers that looked that beautiful but thankful for the ones GOD allows me

Jennifer {Studio JRU} said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

That is one good thing about the heat... we haven't had to mow the lawn for weeks! Free movies sound like so much fun! I love having painted toe nails. So pretty Cindy! :)

Jennifer said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Freshly painted toenails always make my day a little brighter, too, Cindy! Glad for your girl to know she's not alone. So important for all of us, really. Had to laugh over the lawn mowing/no yard left because ours is gone, too (and I am secretly not missing the mowing)!

Jennifer @ Studio JRU said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

That is one good thing about the heat... we haven't had to mow the lawn for weeks! Free movies sound like so much fun! I love having painted toe nails. So pretty Cindy! :)

Kay K said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

thanks for stopping by my blog and no that isnt my home but I loved the picture to use for summer and purples are my favorite color.I would love to have flowers that looked that beautiful but thankful for the ones GOD allows me

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...