Friday, November 4, 2011

She has a face, and wings...and a name...

Angel of Progress: holding fast to eternal hope while embracing the "what is"

She has been, and is, 

She is "becoming",

She has more of me in her 
than I would care to admit...
she does have a face -
(where I would rather - sometimes - remain in the background, hidden...faceless).

I wonder why
I find it so hard 
the desire for balance?
(continuing the learning that balance and perfect tend to be polar opposites).

I choose other projects
when one requires 
more time -
tosoak, to absorb, to ferment...

And perhaps the finished piece
may sparkle and flavor life
like water made into wine
by the Bridegroom Himself...

Joining with Jennifer and other creatives at Studio JRU for Sneak Peek Friday...

StudioJRU

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...