Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Tithing the year...


I posted this on the ministry website, but thought I would share it here, too...
I wish there were a way that the post would automatically publish in both places...maybe if I was more "techy" it would?  But, here is the body of what I wrote as well...no need to "click over" - smiles!
*******************************************************************************

This is what He said, what He wanted for me at the first of this year,
was to give to Him the first of the year,
“…the tithe of time for this year“.

36 days! One tenth of 365…

I counted it – all the way to February 5th (or 6th).

 10 days in I know how easy it is to fail…

which is always the reason I must fall on grace.

 I NEED grace continually -
the walk of faith means walking in recognition of my constant need for Him,
returning to Him anew, every moment I find that I have strayed from His side…

And my creativity is to be His (I believe He guides this anyway); 
I am to attempt to share more of how these twelve tribes reflect His love and promises towards us….
36 days. 3 x 12. The numbers even tell a story – “3″ the Triune God 
and “12″ – the people who became the nation that displayed:

His worship,

His will,

His kindness,

His covenant,

His promises,

His redemption.

The nation which would bring the Messiah to the world…

I am part of that nation by faith ...

3 x 12 = the product of the Trinity's faithfulness in my life!
3 x 12 = the poem He is writing through me...


  It’s not too late…
 would you like to tithe the time with me?

Tomorrow begins the deeper reflection over these twelve tribes…

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...