Monday, October 15, 2012

{1000 gifts} He will grant the desires of our heart...really!

(via cozy corner)

Have you ever been "sent" to a store, wonderingly compelled, battling in your mind over the selfishness of the trip, the "don't really need the {item swimming in your mind}" thoughts...and continuing on anyway as if caught in an ocean tide pulling you along?  And then you arrive and there is something so perfect and at the perfect price?  And in your heart you know you have just experienced a God hug?  But who can you really tell, because it seems absurd that He would do such a thing?  I want to tell you right now that I have such a group of friends that love it when this happens, and when I start off saying , "God sent me..." they can't wait to hear what He did!  I pray you have such a blessed group around you!

This happens to me frequently, and it is usually to yard sales that I am being led...and always, always, always, I happen upon something I have been NEEDING/as well as sometimes things I have been wanting, and for well, you know, yard sale prices!   Occasionally it is to a store that I am sent, to find something of the same need/want  genre on a super clearance price - and what is that price point?  That I cannot find another way to make it/gain it for any less money.  And yes, sometimes, He tells me to wait, and an item in the need/want classification comes my way FOR FREE {think clothes in exactly my style, color, size from friends with price tags still on them!}.

I give thanks to God for these items - it just warms my heart to know He cares if I have 8 dining room chairs {found at a clearance outlet} that match to go with the table He sent me to a yard sale just down the street from me to find...

But now I am tired of the color of the chairs, and have spent some minutes thinking about how to get my breakfast area + dining area less brown...and I came across this image this weekend!  {I am sure, led to it by Him}

These are my chairs!  Now I know a nice chalky white paint is the answer to my heartwish...I wonder if I can find a can or two at Home Depot's returns shelf!


Thanking Him for {#224 - #226}:

Caring about the small things in my heart as well as my major life needs...

Always finding my parking spot at Wal-Mart right next to "cart corral"...

Friends - online and off - that I can share such things with...

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...