Friday, October 12, 2012

Relaxing art for Sneak Peek Friday














I wonder if God knows what He is doing to me when He drops an explosion of creative ideas that has basically left me completely immobilized in moving forward in any of them! 5 new projects in various stages of beginning, plus old series waiting to be added to, and of course a small stack of UFOs...









Perhaps His real message is 
"I am stretching you, 
follow close,
don't be afraid..."



So, I grabbed a book from my shelf to use for a word filled sketchbook...and tried to find a page I hadn't devoured as the one below....

I drew a grid - the smaller spaces seemed to be more inviting - and just began to doodle...
text words began to jump out at me
and the result was a hybrid of "zentangle" and black out poems...
it relaxed my mind 
and 
my creative heart was at rest...
The result of my attempt to just "do something"...

Now, I can't wait to tackle that explosion!


0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...