Monday, January 7, 2013

Be still...{part 1}

http://24.media.tumblr.com/70417134967bafb413852e0e94b63954/tumblr_mg4cy7eRwu1qlt79mo1_500.jpg
photo credit - I tumblr
I know I have been quiet.
I knew each day that I needed to work on posting -
every time I moved to do so, I just...
didn't.
Couldn't?
I have/had words/thoughts/ideas - to share -
in my heart...
but I couldn't get them to move through my being onto paper - virtual or otherwise!
  1. Was I experiencing a creative block?  Perhaps...
  2. Was life full?  y.e.s.  ...
  3. Was I immersed in family?  Absolutely wonderfully! 
  4. Was I distracted?  Only as much as I wanted to be...perhaps call it "focused inattention..."?
  5. Were there family hardships?  Ahhh, yes, but only those that are a natural part of any life - as we said "good-bye" to a favorite uncle...
But it was much more than all this, I have come to realize ~

I was absolutely.stunningly.irrevocably.deeply.completely - arrested by God.

Life continues to move along, even as my inward being has come to a full s.t.o.p.  Oh, there are still ideas/thoughts/words; plans for 2013...the days are still being ordered so that we can make the most of them {Ephesians 5:16}...

and all are fading and faint clamorings behind me -

before me:  new depths of His wonder.

There are places in Scripture that a person can read and understand, can comprehend...
yet are only apprehended once that truth has been experienced...

I pray that out of his glorious riches 
he may strengthen you with power 
through his Spirit 
in your inner being...
Ephesians 3:16

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...