Saturday, May 23, 2009

Patience is complete!!



Here is the final rendition of Mrs. Robin and the Fruit of the Spirit of "Patience". I think I will do a "mini tutorial" on the process of how I did this piece, and incorporate all the good feedback and help I got from feedback to help others through this...maybe after the holiday weekend!!

I got out some of my mixed media pieces I did last year (on discarded flooring tiles) and I can really see how I have grown...I can barely believe it myself!!! And tonight, in the midst of getting ready for the Artfest in Weatherford tomorrow (oops, I mean later this morning - Yikes!!!) I worked on these older pieces, giving them a little more "mix" - and viola - I have four more pieces to take with me!!!

heARTfilled blessings!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...