Thursday, May 7, 2009

A wonderful post on copyright issues!

Oh, I have been swamped with homeschool activities and all the general "well" check-ups for my 8 year old these last couple of days, but I wanted to share with you this great post on copyright issues and art...it is just good information for EVERYONE to know!!! It is at http://lisacole690.blogspot.com/2009/05/copyright-stuff-or-much-ado-about.html - copy and past into your browser, or just click on the title of this post and that will take you right to it. Lisa has a great blog, too.

I can't wait to get to my scanner so I can show you all the great finds from the weekend - a trip to the local Half-Price Bookstore to find sheet music to use in mixed media resulted in "THE JACKPOT"! I'll show you soon!

heARTfilled blessings!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...