Thursday, February 11, 2010

The Simple Woman's Daybook





FOR TODAY
February 24, 2010...

Outside my window...sunshine yet cold.

I am thinking...about new projects to create!

I am thankful for...

From the learning rooms...she isn't feeling well, so we will do make-up work tomorrow!

From the kitchen...Seven-up and soda crackers!

I am wearing...workout clothes (haven't worked out yet)

I am creating...still working on the mixed media nest - got sidetracked by other UFOs! But I did put the backing and hanging tabs on a cross stitched bell pull I had been working on for a couple of years!

I am going...to the post office later.

I am reading...Brer Rabbit stories to my little girl as part of Black History Month.

I am hoping...to finish another project by the weekend - either the painting or a small quilt project.

I am hearing...my little girl's voice as she does her "pretend play".

Around the house...I am doing good at keeping the kitchen neat.

One of my favorite things...the warm feeling from cuddling with my little girl under a fleece blanket.

A few plans for the rest of the week: catching up on school work.

Here is picture for thought I am sharing...the bell pull

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...