Saturday, February 6, 2010

Sketchbook Project (My Life in a Yellow Submarine) - 6


This is just a closeup of the face for the last page of my sketchbook project...


The words in this submarine interior read:

Our spirit longs to be one with the Creator – the source of all life and love, so that life and love can flow in us and through us...





I have found Him by whom all things were created; both things in heaven and things on earth; visible and invisible things. All things have been created through Him and for Him. And since I have received Him, He has given me power...

He has poured love into my heart , so that I can love and receive love...


I really like the look of expectant joy in her face - I am looking forward to re-creating her on canvas!

And this is the end of my sketchbook submission! Hope it was enjoyable for you - it was great to experiment and document my thoughts on a spiritual journey!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...