Thursday, February 18, 2010





FOR TODAY
February 18, 2010...

Outside my window...the sun is bright early this morning - melting the final snow from the storm last Thursday.

I am thinking...how today will be so relaxing - no place to go, no errands to run!

I am thankful for...the home my husband provides for his family

From the learning rooms...today we will be learning how to carry a number in addition.

From the kitchen...hmmmm - apple cinnamon muffins for breakfast.

I am wearing...jeans, white tank, red cardigan over.

I am creating...a mixed media piece featuring a nest - the theme is inspired by Pslm 84:3. I will post pictures of my progress soon!

I am going...downstairs soon.

I am reading...bits of many things - a paper on trauma therapy; a novel inspired by the hit series "Monk"; and a small book on teaching your children healthy sexuality. Of course, there is the daily quiet time - this week I am just really enjoying a deeper level of Psalm 139!

I am hoping...to get more art time in later today.

I am hearing...the washing machine in the other room.

Around the house...I will be putting the final lace curtain up in the living room.

One of my favorite things...the idea and feeling of sanctuary.

A few plans for the rest of the week: Scrubbing the kitchen floor, dusting, preparing soil in the garden.

Here is picture for thought I am sharing...the steps from the lower driveway after the storm!



2 comments:

Sueann said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Sanctuary...such a good word and in this day and age...our homes have become our places of refuge and rest! Perfect!
Enjoy your weekend
Hugs
SueAnn

slommler said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Sanctuary...such a good word and in this day and age...our homes have become our places of refuge and rest! Perfect!
Enjoy your weekend
Hugs
SueAnn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...