Sunday, December 25, 2011

Christmas could last all year long....

The day is winding down, 
contentment and peace are everywhere, 
stomachs are full and sweet teeth satisfied...

I even have had time to finish this piece!  
A vintage bowl filled with ornaments (sans hangars) 
and glittered pinecones that I used on our breakfast table this year.
Christmas was a bit edited at our house this year, and the entire family
embraced the ideas of this word art...

I think these words are good to practice for the coming year!

Perhaps I will play with other photos as well!

Merry Christmas Day, 
to each and every one of you...

I pray the blessing of His Presence 
continues to lead you into pathways of peace and joy
as each day unfolds its treasures...

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...