Wednesday, December 14, 2011

New Vintage Postcards...

I'm playing with Kim Klaussen in her "12 Days of Texture"...here are two photos taken during our one beautiful snowfall in 2010 and processed with her new textures...

I love how the textures made the images look like old vintage postcards...I think I will play with these and have something ready for presents for next year!

Lamp post - you can see this same area in my Autumn Lingering post!
Simply processed with a soft blue layer + layer mask, a layer of "Annabelle" at overlay and another layer of "Annabelle" set to multiply


Snowy Stairway
Very simply processed with one layer of "Lilly" set to overlay and another layer set to multiply!
Love the look - thank you Kim for sharing!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...