Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Together

When I was taking pictures for the Beyond Layers challenge of "storyboard of a day in your life", I began to see items in our home with fresh, artistic (hopefully) eyes...these antlers are in a bowl on the coffee table in our living room - and on that day, I saw "art", not just something my husband likes...so I took them out of the bowl and "played"....I think it makes a great, masculine statement for Valentine's Day!  And I am still working on the story board featuring his work garments - will it be done?  Maybe, maybe not!

For Texture Tuesday the challenge was to use at least one of Kim's Textures and have the photo centered around the theme "happiness"...this photo uses the texture "embrace" at softlight blend mode - isn't "embrace" just perfect for today?!  The font is Orater (love the simplicity of this font!) and the color is picked from the antlers...


0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...