Friday, June 8, 2012

What I've Been Up to This Week ♥♥♥

 Using the lessons learned for softening images with gradients and altering text in my photoshop class...
the verse was on my mind, as "gentleness" and "softly" are the words the Holy Spirit have floating through my being as I consider and talk with Miss Sweet Tweener right now...

friend heart-aches, blossoming womanhood, in the angst of becoming...

she is entering the grand adventure we all are walking in!

Another image of playing around with gradients and soft effects...sometimes I like to mix things together that you normally wouldn't see - like this daisy from the Mother's Day bouquet with the image of the sky and tree line as it looks from the mailbox at the end of the driveway...I don't know why this appeals to me - any ideas?  Sometimes the meaning comes after the art!  Maybe it has to do with Sweet Tweener, too...

Finally, I had the delight of doing a custom order for a friend (VERY similar to the image above)...I liked her idea so well, that I will be putting several of these together myself, as two other verses came to mind that will work well with weights and balances!  Yes, they will eventually find their way to the etsy shop!


and 

showing homework images with the Beyond Layers students 

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...