Friday, June 15, 2012

Sneak Peek: WIP + This and That

I learned about and played with "Book Spine Poetry" (book titles are the lines of the poem)

A peek at a work in progress...I am planning a series of paintings inspired by a book I am reading: "The Discovery of Genesis".  The book traces how the accounts of Creation in the book of Genesis is embedded in the characters of the Chinese language - I find it very exciting...this will be my first character to highlight....
This will be the background - sorry it is a little blurry.  Since it is still just a WIP, I think I'm okay with a little blur...{smiles}.  Check back next Friday for the finished product ♥













4pcs Hand Blown Hollow Glass Beads-Near Round Clear with Big Hole 26x23mm



Here are the supplies I am ordering for yet another idea that sweet tweener and her friends have inspired this summer - they come from Canada, so it may be a couple of weeks before the project gets complete!  Stay tuned!








0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...