Saturday, July 28, 2012

Beyond Layers "Instagram-ish" week images

 
Something borrowed image: I am borrowing this book "The Original Sanctuary" from my best friend because it sort of reminds me of, well, the sanctuary of the altar of the Lord in His temple *sigh* - and the swallow that builds her nest there....so I am revisiting "Book Spine" poetry as a way to feature my borrowed item..I simply processed this with Daniel Box's "Early Bird" action - with a layer mask to take down some of the brightness over the dove...
 
Water image:  Clark Garden's in Mineral Wells - processed with Kim's texture "Red" at softlight blend mode+a texture to add a distressed aged edge that I found on Flickr (here) and applied at multiply blend mode...

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...