Sunday, July 1, 2012

Combining both projects for the Beyond Layers class this week:  an image of my ABSOLUTELY favorite cup for drinking coffee processed to look like an old polaroid photo. 

I have had this cup for probably 20 years and tho' it most definitely is appropriate for the winter, I also use it year round!  After this long, I really don't even notice the painted design...but what the cup has going for it is:
       that it is just the right size to wrap my hands around,
       the handle is the perfect size to slip two or three fingers through,
       it is a bit on the large size, so it holds more coffee,
       it is just the right weight,
       it holds the coffee at a perfect drinking temperature...
*sigh* - I will be lost when it comes time to break in a new one!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...