Friday, July 6, 2012

Color Palette fun + Sneak Peek

We have been busy with summer fun over here - the 4th was spectacular with lots of friends joining us for all the fun! I am busy getting ready for a show next weekend, but for a little peek into the "fun" I had to take a break from preparing - here is an assignment from my Beyond Layers class:

 I learned a super easy way to do a color palette with a picture this week...I love learning new creative ways - I think God must so enjoy watching us have fun creating...did you realize that we humans are the only created life that He gave the gift of creativity to?  How can we NOT create?!

More color palette fun spots (you can generate your own palettes on these sites):
Colourlovers
Color Palette Generator
Color Hunter
Kuler
DeGraeve Color Palette Generator
ColRD

and 

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...