Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Simple Woman's Daybook

FOR TODAY
July 31, 2012

A peek at my day:  Some flowers I bought on clearance after Mother's Day - and photographed for playing in photoshop later - and these lazy days of summer are perfect for staying cool and enhancing photoshop skills:
Processed with Kim's "sunkissed" texture and a new brush for Beyond Layers students...
Outside my window...The heat is really decimating the landscape, yet this morning (rather late) I heard the "chuck-wills-widow" calling - the early morning hours, just before the heat becomes rather unbearable, are a perfect time to be outside...

I am thinking...about a conversation the good Dr. Mungadze and I had yesterday about a client...

I am thankful...for this promise of Scripture:
10 “For as the rain and the snow come down from heaven,
And do not return there without watering the earth
And making it bear and sprout,
And furnishing seed to the sower and bread to the eater;
11 So will My word be which goes forth from My mouth;
It will not return to Me empty,
Without accomplishing what I desire,
And without succeeding in the matter for which I sent it.   (Isaiah 55:10-11, NASB)
In the kitchen...another pan of "Texas Sheet Cake" - recipe courtesy of The Pioneer Woman...

I am wearing...a white cotton shirt and a white skort

I am creating...an online gallery format for either this blog or the website - which one?

I am going...to the pool with sweet tweener later...

I am wondering...if I will be accepted into the "Faith Artists" group here in our area...{fingers crossed?}

I am reading..."Fit in Fabulous in 15 Minutes" - it looks promising and I think I can handle the routines!

I am looking forward to...guest posting soon for a friend - so excited!

Around the house...Continuing to work on sweet tweener's T-shirt quilt + chokers and bracelets made out of the rest of the shirts...ideas found on pinterest here...

I am pondering...35 years of marriage coming up - how can that be?  I feel so young - like I am 35 years old, not married for that long!

One of my favorite things... when my DH comes home from work...

A few plans for the rest of the week: Staying cool, staying cool, staying cool, etc.....

A Scripture to meditate on from this morning:  I wrote all about it here...


0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...