Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Another Chalkboard Valentine for my Dh...

I used my own chalkboard background (see below),
made my own dots
the font is "Milk and Cereal"
Brushes used:  free from coydreamer/Brusheezy.com - Decorative 10 pack and Love Doodles 2 pack
                         free from r4fay/Brusheezy.com - Damned Hearts (ouch on that word, but that is what
                                                                                                                    it is called(!))

I am simply having way too much fun making chalkboard art this week!  So I am making valentines for my Dh (dear husband)...this one is a little more masculine I think...than the one yesterday... (which also includes a bunch of resource links for you)...

This time, I made my own chalkboard background in photoshop...scroll down for the recipe...it will be easy peasy for Kim Klassen Texture Sisters...

This back ground was made using: 
one layer of Kim's "Add some noise 4" texture set at Darker Color blend mode
and
one layer of Kim's "Add some noise 1" texture set at Normal blend mode and 59% opacity.

I did adjust some of the marks in the lower fourth of Add some noise 1 to be less obvious.

Enjoy!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...