Sunday, February 24, 2013

Chalkboard Bird Sketches and Photoshop Brushes

Little birds; tender; delicate; lively and loveable - 
singing with abandon and stretching out their wings to let the currents take them soaring...

Seeking their rest at the altar of the Lord...
where my heart longs to be - where I need to be and where we will remain as the journey we are on helps us explore deep heart issues...
Monogram Heart Birds...one of the bird brushes and miscellaneous default brushes.  The Monogram is in a font titled "Rage" - very fancy and floral so I don't understand the name!



I've been wanting to make these bird brushes from drawings I had found for some time...
and with a quiet weekend upon us, I have it done...

a good break from mind maps!
I'll be using these to help with coming artwork...

18 Brushes in all-available in my etsy shop...

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...