Friday, February 8, 2013

Beauty + poetry....




Beauty
Beauty is mystery,
something to be explored,
to search,
know, 
pursue, 
love,
wonder. 
That is what it means to 
see beauty.

While I am working on some mixed media techniques, dealing with slow internet issues, home school + 4H, and posts for healing creative pathways - I am also enjoying some poetry interludes...

Remember this "Black Out Poetry" post?

Here, I painted my favorite sky blue acrylic to reveal the words of the poem I discovered on the book page...

Actually, there is a lot of inspiration over this word "beauty" right now, and I found another poem, mingled among the words of the same old book (I am pulling apart to use as an art journal), about the beauty of creation...

 I think these pieces might become a little series, perhaps bound in a little chapbook!

There is still time to enter in the MyMemories Digital software giveway...scroll down and leave a comment in the comments area...winner will be selected and announced on Valentines Day! 

Joining with Jennifer and other creatives at StudioJRU
FaithFilledFriday

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...